GOALS: To engage faith-based and agency organizations that provide general supportive services that may not fit well under other Roundtables, but are necessary pieces of the puzzle as we establish holistic support systems. Examples include food pantries, clothing closets, mentorship programs and spiritual support, as well as professional services like personal finance education and income tax preparation. The specifics will be fleshed out as the table comes together.
- Plant Resource Teams within each member congregation that coincide with the CPN Roundtables and the focal ministries therein.
- Develop mentoring models that teach organizations and volunteers how to help people recovering from crisis.
- Train mentors on techniques and strategies for implementing healthy boundaries, resource navigation in Wake County, racial sensitivity training, and how to walk with the people in your care.
Participating Organizations to Date 3/28/19
- Bridge of Life Church
- Crossroads Fellowship Church
- Gateway to Jesus Assembly of Southeast Raleigh Churches
- Macedonia New Life Church
- Oak City Cares